Posted by MVT VP on 13 May 2011 02:32 AM
By clicking on the edit button, a pop-up window will open where you can add a new broadcast.
1. Enter here the broadcast event name
2. Enter here the broadcast event description
3. Enter here the hour when the broadcast event will begin
4. Enter here the minute when the broadcast event will begin
5. Select the day time AM or PM when the broadcast event will begin
6. Select the the broadcast event estimated duration
7. Select the the broadcast event type: broadcast or live broadcast - click here to view the details for each event type
8. Select the broadcast presenter
9. Check this box if you want to allow guests to enter the event
10. Check this radio button if you want the event to be public
11. Check this radio button if you want the event to be private
12. Check this box if you want to make the event billable. The users and guests will have to pay in order to access the event broadcast
13. Here you can see and edit the broadcast event fee that the users and guests will pay for accessing the event - Fees are in dollars and the minimum event fee is 1 dollar
14. Click here to add this broadcast
15. Click here to close the window without saving the broadcast
When an user Creates a new Broadcast from his account 2 options are available:
Broadcast - allows creating a meeting with all Pods available in the Meeting application
As you can see by default the following pods are opened: Chat, Camera and Voice, Share. The broadcaster can open other pods by going to Pods menu and select the pods that he want to open - click here to view the manual section for Pods menu.
(is a default core option) - allows creating a meeting with 3 Pods
only: Chat, Camera and Voice (Broadcast Pod), Attendee List.
On Live Broadcast the broadcaster does not have the possibility to add more pods than the default ones: Chat, Camera and Voice, Attendee List.