Posted by MVT VP on 13 May 2011 03:45 AM
When you launch the application, it will automatically check for updates. In order to login into the application, you will have to enter your username, password and company PIN number.
1. Enter here your username
2. Enter here your password
3. Here you will enter your company PIN
4. Click here to close the application
5. Click here to login
6. Click here to watch the MyVideoEncoder tutorial
After you are logged in, you will see the page from which you can upload a new movie.
1. Click on the magnifier button to browse into your local computer for the movie that you want to upload
2. Enter here a description for the movie
3. Enter here a title for the movie
4. Click on "Add Movie To list" button in order to add the movie into the encoding list
5. Click here to browse the media from DVD
You can add multiple movies and for each movie you will have to enter a description and a desired title.
When you want to add a movie from the DVD, you will have to search for the IFO file on the DVD. If needed, the MyVIdeoEncoder application will download an update for DVD. This is how the update will look like:
This is the window in which you will search the IFO file of the DVD that you want to encode:
This is how the upload media window will look like. You will have to select the file that you want to upload and encode.
After you have added the movie into the list, you will be able to see the movie brief details.
1. Here you can see the video thumbnail. By clicking on it you will be able to view the video brief details
2. By clicking on the "x" button, you will remove the video from the encoding list
3. Here you can see the dvideo brief details for the selected movie
4. Click here to go to step 2 of encoding process.
In this step you will see the encoding settings for the file you uploaded. The file will be encoded to FLV format and you can choose one of the 3 different qualities: low, medium and high.
After you have added the movie into the list, click on Next button to go to step 2 of encoding process.
1. Here you can see the output format supported by MyVideoEncoder - FLV is the output format that MyVideoEncoder will create
2. From here you can select the quality for the FLV file
3. Here you can see the output file default settings
4. Click here to access the advanced configuration for the output file
Click on Next button to go to the final step of encoding process.
From here you can select the Connection type: Active / Passive / HTTP, based on your internet connection and then click on "Start" button to begin the upload process.
When the uploading process will be finished, a pop-up window will appear.
Click on OK button. Go into your company admin account and in Files In Conversion Queue page you will be able to see the movies that you just uploaded.